Cinderella Monotagari EP #2: (My Attempt) + Cinderella Monotagari EP #1: (My Attempt: Reuploaded)

 Hey guys. I've finished with the second episode of the show and like before, this is not the perfect translation as there are expected errors in translation. And like before, as soon as I can find a proper translator, I'll go and redo my previous translations.

Cinderella Monotagari EP #2 (MEGA)

Cinderella Monotagari EP #2 (Media Fire)

In other news, I have obtained some new raws for the show with different quality, since the old raws I have are different. So I'll re-upload my previous attempted translation of the first episode with a different video file.


Cinderella Monotagari EP #1 (MEGA)

Cinderella Monotagari EP #1 (Media Fire)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella Monogatari 23-26

Cinderella Monogatari Ep 19-22

Cinderella Monogatari EP 9-10 + Happy New Year