Cinderella Monogatari EP 9-10 + Happy New Year

 Hey everyone. I know that this is quite a late christmas present. But seeing as there's New Year's tomorrow (Or Today, depenting on where you live), I figure that I can give all of you two more episodes of Cinderella Monogatari.


Episode 9: Media

Episode 10: Media


With that said. I'm afraid that in this year, these two will be the last episodes that will ever be translate. Now don't be sad. That just mean that we have the remaining sixteen episodes that still need translating for next year tomorrow.

As always, let me know of what you think of the episodes and have a happy new year.

Comments

  1. Thank you for translating this!
    I wonder why you are hardsubbing the videos, though?
    It's such a shame considering the effort put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! Thanks for doing this! I have been looking for this for a very long time. I have watched this as a kid and has been the best rendition of the Cinderella tale so far. I would really love to get the complete set and watch it with my kids. Please do reach out if you need help with getting this done. Thanks again! I'll be looking forward to completing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella Monogatari 23-26

Cinderella Monogatari Ep 19-22