Cinderella Monogatari EP: 15-18 + Other News

 Hello everyone. I have came with four more episodes that are translated for you all to enjoy.


Episode 15: Media

Episode 16: Media

Episode 17: Media

Episode 18: Media


Now in other news, I should warn you all that there won't be any new episodes getting translated on April.

Due to the situation going bad on my end, I won't be able to get some more episodes translated for a few months. While I'm sure that April will not receive any new episodes, things might get going if things are good in May or June.

In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy these episodes and let me know how it is.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella Monogatari 23-26

Cinderella Monogatari Ep 19-22

Cinderella Monogatari EP 9-10 + Happy New Year