Help Wanted: Crew Needed.

 Hey guys. Just want to let you guys know that I've been getting some feedback and they're not that great. Though that is expected when I tried to translate the show with only basic Japanese knowledge. So in order for me to continue on with the project, I'll need to find myself a crew.

Here's what I need:

Translator: Someone who can watch the show and translate whets the show says and put them in a note so I can make some proper fansub videos.

Translator Checker: Someone who can check up with the translator's work and see if it works and ensures that there are no mistakes.

Editor: Someone who can edit the lines to make it more appealing.

Timer: Someone who can put the timer on where the character is speaking at what time.

Quality Checker: Someone to make sure that the quality is there and makes it viewable to the audiences.


I know that I'm not going to expect much help, but I'm always optimistic about having someone helping me with translating the show that people loved. So leave a comment here if you are interested in helping me work on this show.

Comments

  1. This is one of my wife's favorite series, and for her I'm willing to involve myself in the sub. You can write me to herb.koster@gmail.com, I can do editing, quality checking and 2nd pass translation checking (I'm proficient in basic Japanese, and general semantic translation, so I can give my 2 cents here).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella Monogatari 23-26

Cinderella Monogatari Ep 19-22

Cinderella Monogatari EP 9-10 + Happy New Year