Cinderella Monogatari Proper Translation EP: 1

Hello everyone. I know that it's been a few years since I've last update this blog. But I've finally got some good news. I've found a translator that will translate the show.

As such, I've got the first episode properly translated. Although the credit to the translator goes to: blondemarimo for helping me out. Here's the link to where you can find the first episode.


Now, as for my old and failed translations I attempted, I'll leave them up as a [How not to translate a show] and for memory's sake. Don't worry, there will be other episodes that will get translated. Feel free to leave any feedback to the epsiode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cinderella Monogatari 23-26

Cinderella Monogatari Ep 19-22

Cinderella Monogatari EP 9-10 + Happy New Year